Naples Auto Donation Center accepts donated vehicles. We inspect each vehicle, perform repairs that are needed to ensue the car is safe and sell the vehicles at affordable pricing with the proceeds going to abused and neglected children here in Collier County.
1. Who benefits from my car donation?
Collier County neglected and abused children. No funds are shared nationally and all funding stays within our community
2. Will there be any cost to me?
There are absolutely no costs for you. It is fast, friendly and free.
3. What documents do I need to donate my car?
All we need is your title. In the event you can't find your title, we will be more than happy to assist you to obtain the proper documentation to donate the vehicle.
4. What condition does my car have to be in to donate it?
We accept your vehicle based on value not condition. If it doesn't run, we will arrange to have it picked up.
5. What areas do you service?
Our main area is Collier County. Depending on the car and condition we will travel anywhere to help these kids.
8. What is the procedure for picking up my donated car?
You have either filled out the donate form or called us. At that point, we will contact you to arrange a convenient time for you to drop the car off at our facility or we will arrange to have it towed. We will give you a receipt for the vehicle releasing you from all liability of the vehicle.
9. Do you pick up my car quickly?
Once you have contacted us, we will call you to arrange having your vehicle towed away. Usually within 24 hours.
11. Is my donation Tax deductible?
Your auto donation is going to a registered non-profit organization that qualifies you for a tax deduction. You should refer to your accountant to make sure you qualify.
12. What if a family member has died. Can we donate their vehicle?
Yes. We will help you through the process. This would be a blessing to the children.